sHeera n Aina

Tuesday 16 October 2012

black monday!!!

arghhhh!!! what a black monday!! my day was such unlucky on last monday. it started with my Law class should begin at 10.30 am. but then I received a message said that my class will start at 2 PM and it made me felt like to eat someone as I was about to leave my house at 9.30 AM. can u imagine how pity I am?? then, I nearly be a sandwich when the lift was about to close on the time I was walk into the lift. the next tragedy was my delicious ice-cream fell right after 30 seconds from the time I bought it. That make me feel like to scream out loud as I recall those 'sweet memories'..so, I bear in my mind that be EXTRA careful on monday. don't let your nice day be a bad and very bad day..okay XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUPPORT AWESOME AINA