sHeera n Aina

Monday 1 July 2013

thought

be good. such a simple saying. but to be in that way, to be the one, it takes me long enough till today. I do hope I never too late to change. I do hope this person you seeing would be somehow better than before. someone that change for good. someone that parents would proud of. for me to change people, I have to change first. I have to be good first. we always have a chance to become better. either to take it or to leave it. how many chances that I stood up for I wouldn't know. Allah do love His servants by providing many chances without us notice. we just move on our life and remain in the same spot. O Allah! I seek for Your forgiveness for ignoring you and coming back to You for something. I seek for Your guidance to take me along the truth path. Islam is not "we are better than you". Islam is about "let me show you something that is better for you" even so I'm ignoring you, You won't leave me alone. yet, You are thousands closer. O Allah! bring me back to the right path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUPPORT AWESOME AINA