sHeera n Aina

Sunday 11 November 2012

The best story ever!!


Hi there! It’s been a while since my last post right? I’m one busy girl la. hahah. We had to attend Kemahiran Insaniah for two days. it was tiring me badly. but i had so much fun though. Alright guys. Here I wanna promote one story that I‘ve been watched about 5 times. Feeling eager to know?? Come n join me as one of the die-hard-fan Robert Pattinson or the one that I adore so much, Edward Cullen. Bingo! Nothing else except TWILIGHT!! I’m dead sure that all of you know this story, right?  I can’t wait for the next part of twilight on this 22 November. Take note guys!! I know it’s on Thursday. It’s not a big deal la. We have many days and a little bit free time to go for it. Hee.  But, have a trust on me. I can assure you that the best word to describe twilight is awesome! Plus this coming part is a climax of the story. You’ll watch Kristen Stewart or Bella Swan changed to vampire as well as the rise of her baby, Reneesmee. Actually, there’s a lot to tell dear. So you have to watch it by yourselves. No worries for those who haven’t follow from the beginning of the story. Because they’ll tell you the previous part of it. Okay. Done with promotion! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUPPORT AWESOME AINA